RTD’s BroncosRide Bus and Light Rail service starts August 20 | Sports & Recreation
Avoid traffic and the hassles of Parking before a Broncos game by taking RTD’s BroncosRide to INVESCO Field at Mile High
Denver – The Regional Transportation District (RTD) will begin its 2011 BroncosRide service to INVESCO Field at Mile High on Saturday, August 20, 2011, for all Denver Broncos home games.
Preseason home games:
Saturday, August 20, Bills, 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 27, Seahawks, 7:00 p.m.
Regular-season home games:
Monday, September 12, Raiders, 8:15 p.m.
Sunday, September 18, Bengals, 2:15 p.m.
Sunday, October 9, Chargers, 2:15 p.m.
Sunday, October 30, Lions, 2:05 p.m.
Thursday, November 17, Jets, 6:20 p.m.
Sunday, December 11, Bears, 2:05 p.m.
Sunday, December 18, Patriots, 2:15 p.m.
Sunday, January 1, Chiefs, 2:15 p.m.
BroncosRide from many Park n Rides and bus stops
Buses depart for INVESCO Field at Mile High from many Park-n-Rides starting 2½ hours to an hour before kickoff. Service resumes immediately following the game. Look for the lineup of BroncosRide buses outside the stadium; find your Park-n-Ride route in its designated row and board. BroncosRide buses will depart when they fill up. The last bus leaves 45 minutes after the game ends.
Federal Shuttle and Market Street Station Shuttle
Shuttles operate every three to five minutes two hours before game time until 10 minutes after kickoff. Service resumes immediately following the game. The last bus leaves 45 minutes after the game ends.
Federal Shuttle to INVESCO Field at Mile High makes stops in front of the Chase Bank at the Lakeside Office Park, Lincoln High School and at bus stops along Federal Boulevard.
Market Street Station Shuttle to INVESCO Field at Mile High departs from the Market Street Station located on the north end of the 16th Street Mall.
The C and E light rail lines stop at the INVESCO Field at Mile High Station. The C Line is not regularly scheduled to operate on weekends, but special C Line service will be available at least two hours before every Broncos home game.
Take the D, H or F light rail lines and transfer to the C or E lines at the I-25/Broadway, Alameda or 10th/Osage stations. The F line only provides service during the week.
Ticket agents will be available at key stations. It is recommended that you purchase a round-trip ticket at your initial boarding station to avoid long lines after the game.
Save money by purchasing one of these BroncosRide regular-season passes: Long Pass ($70.00), Short Pass ($56.00) and Shuttle Pass ($31.50). They allow you to ride BroncosRide service of a specified level for all regular-season Broncos home games. By purchasing a pass for the eight regular-season home games rather than paying cash fares for each game, there is a cash discount equivalent to one round-trip.
Long Pass: Valid for all Park-n-Ride locations, on the Federal and Market Street Station shuttles and in all light rail fare zones.
Short Pass: Valid for Park-n-Ride locations indicated above, on the Federal and Market Street Station shuttles and in light rail fare zones A, B and C.
Shuttle Pass: Valid on the Market Street Station Shuttle and Federal Shuttle and in light rail fare zones A and B.
Passengers who have purchased a BroncosRide regular-season pass must show their pass when boarding. Please note that you may have to pay an additional fare if you depart from a location that is not valid for your level of pass. Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-prorated and are valid for regular-season home games only (no preseason, postseason or special games). RTD regular pre-paid fare media (passes and tickets) and transfers are not accepted towards the purchase of a BroncosRide fare. BroncosRide regular-season passes, BroncosRide round-trip tickets and SS Free Ride Coupons are the only valid fare media for payment on BroncosRide.
How to purchase BroncosRide passes
• Go to the RTD-Denver.com/OnlineStore. To ensure that passengers receive their passes in the mail by the first regular-season game on September 12, 2011, RTD must receive form with payment no later than 8:00 a.m. on September 1, 2011.
• Call 303.299.6893 for credit card purchases.
• Stop by Market Street Station, Civic Center Station or Boulder Transit Center.
* Discount fares apply to all seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients, and students in elementary, middle and high school, ages 6-19. Proof of eligibility is required when boarding. Seniors and individuals with disabilities may obtain a special discount card. Children five years of age or younger ride free (limit of three children for each fare-paying adult). Active duty members of the U.S. military currently ride for free on all RTD services. Exact change is required. Credit cards are not accepted. RTD regular pre-paid fare media (passes and tickets) and transfers are not accepted. BroncosRide regular-season passes (Long Pass, Short Pass, and Shuttle Pass), BroncosRide round-trip tickets, and Special Service Coupons are the only valid pass and ticket fare media.
** Location is not an RTD Park-n-Ride, but Parking is available.
*** Parking is not permitted at the Boulder High School unless a school attendant is on duty collecting Parking fees.
+ Shuttle service is provided, but no Parking is available.
For route and schedule information, please call RTD’s Telephone Information Center at 303.299.6000. Call 303.299.6089 for the speech and hearing impaired. Visit RTD’s web site at RTD-Denver.com. Click here for a PDF of this news release.
Upcoming Events near Downtown - LoDo
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Brothers enter guilty pleas in quintuple homicide at Fero’s Bar
- Police on the lookout for BUI: Boating Under the Influence
- Gun groups rally, hand out high-capacity mags on eve of new law
- Second boat accident in 2 days hospitalizes two people
- Safeway 5th Annual Media Bagging Challenge Competition Kicks Off Fundraising Campaign
- University of Denver warns about date-rape drugs after 3 assaults
- Police look for suspect in attack on female jogger in Denver
- Two Denver children missing for 24 hours found safe
- Residents sound alarm about possible imposter knocking on their doors
- 2 arrests made in Washington Park crime spree; Police warn residents to stay alert